Dear All,
I'm going off to my hometown now. So, start from tomorrow, I won't be around until the coming Monday as I'll be heading to Redang Island in the early morning of Saturday.
I'll be back with a lot of nice photos, most probably with tan skin and sunburn as well which I don't want it to happen on me >.<"
Guys and girls, please take care and enjoy your holidays as I'll be enjoying my holidays too ^^v Hope y'all still around (as in visiting / reading my blog) when I'm back.
By the way, there'd be no guest blogger or any updates during my "absence". Love and miss y'all!~
Love,
Christina
Have fun!! I wanna see pictures!!! Sexy pictures!
ReplyDeletehehe thx... pix comin' soon >.<" we used da RM35 instant underwater cameras 2 capture. So no softcopy 4 now =.=" still waitin' 4 my sis's digi cam.
ReplyDelete