My boi took me to my aunt's hair salon right after we had our lunch in the neighborhood.
My hair is so soft like baby's hair after I did double hair treatments.
My aunt's baby with my same-aged uncle's gf.
Baby and my mommy.
He enjoyed being captured with camera T_T
Wen Qi and my uncle but I prefer to call his name instead cause we were in the same class back in primary school and we're same age >.<" today's his 22nd birthday =D
My dearest grandparents
Nick and my sis but where's me and my boi's pic? He can't make it cause it was 35th day since his grandpa passed away.
*Note: You might found that some of the dishes above are not in perfect condition due to uncontrollable hunger, LoL!~
wah.. ur hair looks shiningly black, game for the next candidate model for shampoo commercial =)
ReplyDeletelolz I never dye my hair b4, tht's y it's so black. Some ppl might think it looks dull =X hehe, u hire me 2 be hair shampoo model? *grinz*
ReplyDeleteYour uncle is the same age as you? And in same class? Wow...
ReplyDeleteLOL~
ReplyDeleteUncontrollable hunger.
I'm hungry~ :/
dk: Yeah, hehe he's my mom's youngest bro =P Hehe, my bday celebration pix on da way~ more nice n expensive food there... stay tune ^^v
ReplyDelete