Don't be silly, Christina! *double face slap* Stop the negativity. That's not my intention of creating today's blog post really. Instead, Imma spread you guys some love and positivism.
Keep smiling, no matter how hard the situation is =)
Lavender Garden was the last stop of our last day in Cameron Highland. The lavender soft-serve ice-cream here is a must-try despite it being slightly overpriced.
A wonderful spread of daisies in the greenhouse.
Gotta love those lavenders. All sort of lavender products are available in the souvenir store too.
And some others like strawberry ice lolly, cactus and more.
Bothfie, anyone?
Different lavender cultivars. Seriously, for all this while I thought there's only one type of lavender and it's in lavender color.
Leaving my footprint in the Time Tunnel Museum. Entrance fee was RM5-7 if I'm not mistaken.
It walked us down the memory lane, back to the days when we were just innocent little kids.
Things that we grew up and grew old with.
I remember those round metal cigarette cases. Best used to keep insects. LOL.
Brands you can't afford not knowing.
Soda drinks in glass bottles.
I did not break the bicycle, in case you're wondering =p
Darkie was what the toothpaste Darlie once named.
Alright, it's time to wrap up my Cameron Highland trip and get some sleep. Nitez everyone!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina