Sad to tell that I'm leaving for Penang again tomorrow after spending three leisure weeks here in Sydney. Not much sight-seeing was done this trip. Mr. Choo had to work on most days and I got stuck at home playing and running around like mad with Bella. LOL. Just kidding. We were just bonding like mother and daughter, a really spoiled one.
Last Monday, we took Bella out for another short walk. She's literally outgoing. And The Gap Park was what we've chosen.
Last Monday, we took Bella out for another short walk. She's literally outgoing. And The Gap Park was what we've chosen.
Don Ritchie Grove.
It's named after a former Second World War Naval Veteran who saved 164 lives from suicide.
It's named after a former Second World War Naval Veteran who saved 164 lives from suicide.
I brought a scarf. You'll never know when it gets cold.
Sydney City skyline view from one of the lookout points. Amazing.
A giant rock stack behind us.
The Dunbar's anchor recovered in 1907 by local residents.
The Gap, a well-known suicide spot on the South Head looking out over the Tasman Sea.
Don't worry, Bella. I'm not gonna end my life here =p
Look at the bright side, we had companions from all over the world!
It's a shame that we did not make it to Gap Bluff as dogs are prohibited in that area.
Mr. Choo running Bella down to Robertson Park after a short break. Yay! I smell picnic!!!
We ordered take-away. My Fish & Chips was overly done and too much batter. #CarbOverdosed











No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina