*Looks at the system time on desktop* Oh crap, it's 12.39 already and I still haven't taken my shower yet!!! Sorry guys, I'm gonna make this a real quick one. Shall I just skip to the pictures and let them speak for themselves? Hehe, enjoy =)
With Sydney Harbour Bridge behind me.
Yep, yep, that's the Sydney Opera House.
There are also pubs, restaurants and cafes around to quench your thirst and hunger.
Veggie Patch, Backyard BBQ, Gigs, Lemonade...
Me, myself and I #1.
Me, myself and I #2.
Me, myself and I #3.
Me, myself and I #4.
Part of the building under construction.
This one too. I think I'm starting to fall for the beautiful landscape of Sydney already.
The dramatic night view of Sydney Harbour Bridge.
And Circular Quay. Nitez y'all!!! Just two days... two more days...
Just bump into your post and this definitely make me wanna visit Sydney this year. The views look fantastic! Nice photography skill by the way....look forward for more exciting posts!!
ReplyDeleteHi and thanks, Billy! Sydney is lovely and definitely worth visiting =)
DeleteHow long did you go there??
DeleteJust a couple of weeks :)
Delete