Gloomy day with periods of rain and drizzle sounded like the worst time to do any sight seeing or touristy things, especially visiting the Alma Park Zoo in Dakabin, north of Brisbane. We arrived before midday with our pre-purchased half-price entrance tickets. $52 in total for 3 adults, $18 for a single pass and $34 for a double pass.
If you haven't been to Australia or any of the zoos down under. Get yourself ready as I'm about to take you on a virtual tour to see some Australia's native animals =)
If you haven't been to Australia or any of the zoos down under. Get yourself ready as I'm about to take you on a virtual tour to see some Australia's native animals =)
Tada~ It's my most favorite hairy-nosed wombat.
Super duper cuddly adorable!!!
But I must warn ya, they do bite and can run as fast as the fastest Olympic sprinters.
A random peacock wondering around the picnic tables.
Crows. One of the most commonly seen in wild and urban areas.
Annoyingly too many sometimes >=/
Annoyingly too many sometimes >=/
The same peacock we tailed. He doesn't like to be fed to our surprise.
More peahens (the female) and peacocks.
"Oh geez, the gloomy weather is making me so sleepy."
Zzzz...Zzz... Zzzz...
Guinea pig! The cutest creature ever!!!
Little pony got attracted to my blue splint.

My worried face. I didn't want no llama saliva on my face, eek.

LOL~ Glad that it survived sniffing my underarm xD

Mr. Choo feeding those greedy animals.

White Tufted-Ear Marmoset. So cute I felt like taking them home >.<"

Pygmy Marmoset.

Emperor Tamarin.

Common marmoset with large white ear tufts. It's a shame that we couldn't find the spider monkey =(

Hamadryas Baboon.

Chimpanzee, I guess?

Miss you, Mr. Choo ♥
Stay tuned for more of my animal encounters!
My worried face. I didn't want no llama saliva on my face, eek.
LOL~ Glad that it survived sniffing my underarm xD
Mr. Choo feeding those greedy animals.
White Tufted-Ear Marmoset. So cute I felt like taking them home >.<"
Pygmy Marmoset.
Emperor Tamarin.
Common marmoset with large white ear tufts. It's a shame that we couldn't find the spider monkey =(
Hamadryas Baboon.
Chimpanzee, I guess?
Miss you, Mr. Choo ♥
Stay tuned for more of my animal encounters!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina