This long Easter weekend would probably be the longest days off I've had from work so far, since July last year. How pathetic. I obviously spent too much time over-straining myself with labour until I forgot how to live a fun life anymore. Occasionally, we made weekend trips to Brissie but that's just not enough. I miss going on road-trips, traveling overseas and my family back in my home country. I'm definitely, absolutely gonna make it all up to myself this time. It's holiday, babeh! ♥
Happy Easter and have a wonderful holiday!!! xoxo
Had a sudden crave for yumcha.
Hence, there we were, munching dim sums at the Landmark Restaurant.
Hence, there we were, munching dim sums at the Landmark Restaurant.
Their increasingly degraded steamed dumplings, in terms of taste and texture.
Major disappointment, and it was unlikely to be our last visit.
Mr. Choo picking up more food from the dim sum station.
Glad that we arrived early enough to avoid queuing for a table.
Selfie =p I do it whenever Mr. Choo is busy. He's always busy eating *roll eyes*
Dessert after brunch at Just Soy Cafe.
I ordered egg pudding with soy custard again, while Mr. Choo had the one with black sesame.
I ordered egg pudding with soy custard again, while Mr. Choo had the one with black sesame.
It was so warm in there. I seriously doubt if the air-con was turned on or not.
And the table was really sticky.
And the table was really sticky.
Busy, busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina