We went to take some photos just now, loved the windmill and sunset so so much.
My glowing heart ❤
v.P.E.A.C.E.v
The sun was shining so brightly.
A great big love ❤ from me to you.
That's not a butterfly on my head but my newly bought ribbon headband.
I told you I kissed the sunset, and I really did!!!
The other side of the sky, baby blue + pink + orange.
Said goodbye to Mr. Sunset.
I like the second pic! It's a glowing heart...hehe.
ReplyDeleteLovely creative photo shooting.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it that way.
ReplyDeletegreat pics Christina!
ReplyDeleteI love the 1st picture...
ReplyDeleteI think taking photos is fun, make people happy and make ourself happy too...
Love the 2nd pic the best! You look stunning :D
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteSame here! I like it the most ^^
Chester Khuan:
Thank you, Chester ;)
Anonymous:
Hi, thanks for your encouragement!
Melodii:
Thanks, sweetie =)
小澤 (DSvT):
Thanks, and I couldn't agree with you more ^_-
BeverLy's Secret:
Thanks babe!~ *huggiez*