This afternoon, I went shopping AGAIN with my BB, although I was supposed to be there just to keep him company while he was getting his hair cut :P
I bought 3 out of these 4 pieces I tried in the fitting room ♥
The prices have been cut down tremendously, especially now during the mid season sales.
Thus, I really can't find any reason for not buying them pretty clothes xD
I bought 3 out of these 4 pieces I tried in the fitting room ♥
The prices have been cut down tremendously, especially now during the mid season sales.
Thus, I really can't find any reason for not buying them pretty clothes xD
Wow!! u looking good in every pieces. SO which 1 u didn't buy it? WHy?
ReplyDeleteLet me guess. You bought item #1, #2 and #4?
ReplyDelete::yvonne::
ReplyDeleteThanks, Yvonne ;)
I didn't buy the 3rd piece cause it's slight more expensive than others =x
emotionalistic:
OMG?! Girl, you know me so well!!!
look suit to you... can la... hehehe u bb will pay for u :P
ReplyDeleteCH Voon:
ReplyDeleteHehe, how you know that? He really did pay for me this time, keke xD
wow! nature beauty~~ ^^
ReplyDelete