Main Range National Park is one of the largest rain-forests in Southeast Queensland, located 102 km southwest of Toowoomba. The family-friendly park have facilities like information centre, shelter sheds, picnic tables and BBQs, public toilets (most importantly), drinking water, caravan and disabled access. Here, we'd like to thank the lovely Aussie family for taking us on this free great trip, also thanks Melodii for sharing of the info =)
A leech found on Li San's sneakers when we were crossing the bridge.
Our "wild adventure" was about to get a little bit more exciting!
I don't remember exactly how many times did we cross the streams but I can tell that it was many, many times!
Very cute tadpoles, I used to play with them when I was a kid ^^
Some unknown orangy fungus I found.
Some white ones...
These were the cutest among all!
Not to forget some baby ones too!
We've finally made it to the Cascade Fall after walking for 6.5 km! Phewww...
The waterfall wasn't as big as I expected, but still it was beautiful enough for me.
Me checking on the photos I shot.
Caught Melodii shooting the waterfall, I'd call it a candid shot. There was a joke or rather describe it as a "laugh" about this photo, but I prefer not to share it here =P
Two silly girls =D
A big groupie with a few people missing =x
We could smell the sausages as soon as we stepped out of the jungle...
Hungry!!!
Hungry!!!
Me and Melodii just finish with our homemade lunch.
Waiting for the sausages to be grilled, second round this time xD
Simply adore the shape of these leaves ♥
Little yellow flower ♥
Little purple flower ♥
Flocks of Australian Galah - Corella hybrid.
wow, i <3 the way those photos are edited nih!
ReplyDeletebtw,candid photos mean the long long photo for tall building right?..4gotten..
okie, i know what's the 'joke' about..:P welcome and nice post!!
chien sing:
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melodii =)
Candid shot actually means when people are photographed in a natural or imposed way and may be unaware of the camera.
As for the tall buildings, all you need to do is just change the setting to different ratio, 3:2 for example ^^