Six of us had two big plates of home-made Deep Fried Wontons for dinner and supper last night. A big round of applause to my boi, Darren and Ah Fong for their "hard work" and contributions :)
Belinda, on the other hand, has made us some of the dishes like Steamed Choy Sum with Oyster Sauce...
Soy Sauce Chicken
Apparently, my tummy was too full to "accommodate" any of these :S
Apparently, my tummy was too full to "accommodate" any of these :S
Radish and Carrot Soup
Very nice and I love dipping the radish pieces or sometimes winter melon / yellow (over-mature) cucumber with soy sauce, yum yum =D~
Very nice and I love dipping the radish pieces or sometimes winter melon / yellow (over-mature) cucumber with soy sauce, yum yum =D~
And the most spicy dish of the night, Sambal Prawns!
omg, you're making me hungry in the office again! *drools* I love fried wantans!
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteHaha, try not to read my blog next time when you're feeling hungry :P
I love wontons too! <3 Both deep fried and soup also very nice~