These two shots were taken when I first got up from my beauty sleep this morning. I showed no teeth in the photos cause I haven't even brushed my teeth that time. Nah, that's not the reason :P You can go ahead and laugh as hard as you want but at least I'm being honest about it ;)
Second shot, me rubbing my eye. It was a lovely Tuesday morning, loved the sunshine ♥
Have a glance at some of the dishes I prepared earlier...
ღ Teochew-style Steamed Pink Ling ღ
Ingredients used: Ginger slices, cut chilli, pickled mustard, Chinese mushroom, coriander, minced garlic (pan fried until golden brown) and Pink Ling.
Seasoning: Fish oil, pepper, sesame oil, rice wine, soy sauce and canola oil.
Ingredients used: Ginger slices, cut chilli, pickled mustard, Chinese mushroom, coriander, minced garlic (pan fried until golden brown) and Pink Ling.
Seasoning: Fish oil, pepper, sesame oil, rice wine, soy sauce and canola oil.
ღ Tom Yum Seafood Soup ღ
Ingredients used: Prawns, mussels, mixed fish balls, minced garlic and coriander.
Seasoning: Tom Yum paste and salt.
Ingredients used: Prawns, mussels, mixed fish balls, minced garlic and coriander.
Seasoning: Tom Yum paste and salt.
ღ Stir Fried Bean Sprout with Salty Fish ღ
Ingredients used: Bean Sprout (washed and dried), salty fish (chopped into small pieces and pan fried until golden brown), shallot and chilli.
Seasoning: Canola oil, salt and pepper.
Ingredients used: Bean Sprout (washed and dried), salty fish (chopped into small pieces and pan fried until golden brown), shallot and chilli.
Seasoning: Canola oil, salt and pepper.
why? your hair look not messy one...
ReplyDeleteand still very tidy and neat!
i never take photos when wake up... it is scare people - how to describe my look... - almost like dragon ball..'s actor.
CH Voon:
ReplyDeleteLoL~ Every night before I put my head on the pillow, I'll pull all my hair to the back (like what you've seen in the photos) to avoid pressing on my own hair when I sleep.
In that way, you don't have to comb your hair every morning since it's always straight and tidy ;)
I know guys have funny looks when they first got up from bed, spiky and messy :P
you pull all your hair to the back? how?
ReplyDeletedoesn't it get messy when u move about in the middle of the night?
or do u tie them up? O.o
Muse Princess:
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to describe further but it's just like what you've seen, placed like a peacock tail :)
Also, I don't move around much when I'm sleeping, hehe, maybe that's the reason why ^^
A beauty sleep is what i need now :P.
ReplyDeletegood idea... but i have short hair ...how to do so???
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteYou should go to sleep now, girl ;)
CH Voon:
Erm, I have no experience in handling short hair... sorry @@"
I need the food! you are one good cook!
ReplyDeleteyou wake up in the morning also very sexy ah? uhhhhh I need a wife like you!
hahahaha
Netster:
ReplyDeleteI don't think I look sexy in the morning, but thank you so much for your compliment :P
You are such a good cook!!! Love the second picture the most!!
ReplyDeleteBeverLy's Secret:
ReplyDeleteThanks, that was a very very random shot ^^