Cynthia's Farewell Lunch Menu
- Cabbage & Tofu Soup - Henry & Crystal
- Baked Crumbed Chicken Wings - YiHong
- Stir Fried Pork & Celery in Tomato Sauce - Cynthia
- Braised Chicken with Ginger & Garlic - My Boi & I
- Stir Fried Green Bean with Scallop - Henry & Crystal
- Braised Chicken with Eggs - Cynthia
- Sweet Soy Pork with Star Anise - Mandy & Liho
- Stir Fried Mix Veggie with Pork - My boi & I
- Grass Jelly or Cincau Drink - Henry & Crystal
- Watermelon - My boi & I
There was this farewell lunch we threw for our beloved girlfriend, Cynthia. It started at one something as soon as the "protagonist" arrived. I must say, the dishes prepared by everyone were simply lovely and tasty! Thanks guys ;)
The 3Cs: Crystal, Cynthia, and Christina.
Two guys acting cool...
Kings and Queens of Majong.
P.S. Hope you have a safe and wonderful journey flying back to Indonesia, take care my girl.
you should team up as 3C,
ReplyDeleteOh... your friend is indonesian ar... look like chinese
CH Voon:
ReplyDeleteLoL, I only realized about the "3Cs" when I wanted to type our names... and yeah, she's an Indonesian Chinese :P
You can play mahjong? I can never learn....hehe.
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteYeah, I picked up some basic Majong skills last year, a bit slow though =x