If you are a member of the USQ Student Guild, I'm sure that you've got an e-mail from Matthew Hogan with the title, "FREE MOVIE TICKETS! - Zombieland" just about yesterday. Not sure? Just go ahead and look at the 50214th e-mail in your mailbox. Since now you've noticed about the existence of such e-mail and its contents, all you need to do is to send an e-mail (doesn't matter if it's blank or whatever, as long as your e-mail address is there) to this person in-charge requesting for free movie tickets.
Well, I've got mine, have you got yours too?
Act fast, as there are only a limitation of 125 FREE movie tickets to give away! Good Luck!
Act fast, as there are only a limitation of 125 FREE movie tickets to give away! Good Luck!
For those who haven't seen the Zombieland trailer yet, feel free to check it out now!
zombieland....new movie....dunno out in msia anot..
ReplyDeletevialention:
ReplyDeleteYes it is, I think it'll be screening in M'sia too.