This is actually a backdated post containing some of those random photos taken at the Warner Bros Movie World, Gold Coast somewhere in February of this year.
Wild West Falls.
We had a quick and simple lunch after the adventure ride.
The Wild West Falls Adventure Ride I was talking about.
Boot Hill.
Don't worry, it's just a fake grave yard...
Oh boy, I love this Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster so much!!!
It made me scream like a mad lady, LoL!
It made me scream like a mad lady, LoL!
Browsing through the items in one of the souvenir shops.
The furry scarf is so soft and comfortable. Didn't I tell you that I have an undeniably strong obsession for furry hairy stuff? Hehe...
Inside the Warner Bros Gallery.
Wow! just love to see you! you are really pretty and nice looking!
ReplyDeleteYou look great at the photos, and yet the photos that you took are so nice.
ReplyDeletewow~~ sure u hv a great time there rite~
ReplyDeleteai ya can not la... I miss the place dy... :( I want to go back!
ReplyDeleteYou know any place where I can stay which dont break my wallet ah? Last time I stay at paradise resort is damn expensive!
let me know kay heheheh I really want to go back there!
you know over there got AU1 de cloth ah? last time I buy a lot hahahahhahaa
elims Chuang 光宏:
ReplyDeleteDon't say that! You're making me blush... And by the time your baby is born, you won't bother seeing my face anymore :P
Stephanie Choy:
Thanks, Stephanie *cuddle* I can't wait to see your new camera ^^v
R3d_Be@N:
Yeah, I had a lot of fun and great times here.
Netster:
Which part of Australia are you planning to travel to? The accommodations here definitely ain't cheap unless you're going for the ones for backpackers.
By the way, where did you buy those one dollar clothes?