Have you ride a camel before? It costs only 7 dollars per ride! But wait a minute, don't you think they're just too cute to be ridden? And it's kinda cruel too...
Pig Racing.
The pigeon kings and queens awaiting to be released.
Alpacas or Ilamas (not sure), similar to the ones we saw at Ekka Brisbane Exhibition last year.
In different sizes and colors.
and goats...
Pirate stilt walkers.
Elvis Presley (wannabe) and his fellow band members...
The snake trainer claims that he has never been bitten by a snake so far.
In front of the Bush Amphitheatre.
The beautiful singer/guitar player performed "Buses And Trains" and "Sweet Home Alabama".
Although, we missed the Monster Truck Show back in January of this year, but still we were able to see a monster truck at the showground.
My boi with his new haircut...
I never ride camel :( oh the Monster truck looks cool..Nice Pic :P
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love going to events like this. looks like you really had fun!
ReplyDeleteE-Tavasi:
ReplyDeleteSame here! I felt pity for them when I saw one extremely-oversize woman riding the camel...
Mharms:
Yeah, I love attending such events too, especially outdoors!!! ^^
BOGGESS:
Hi there, thanks for your comment and invitation. Feel free to visit here again =D