My boi had a haircut today at Price Attack, he's now looking so much better with his short hair (at least that's what I think). Still, I feel awkward looking at his new haircut. Haha, just ignore me! After visiting the hair salon, we spent our leisure time doing groceries and shopping in the city as I only have one "free day" for it each and every week. While we were doing groceries in Coles, all of a sudden, my boi requested me to prepare "Nasi Lemak" for the dinner tonight. So here it is, the "Nasi Lemak" I've prepared for my dearest boi boi.
These are the ingredients used:
- Rice
- Coconut Milk
- Groundnuts
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Dried Anchovies (ikan bilis)
- Sambal with Prawns
- Eggs
- Cucumber
- Shrimp Paste (Belacan)
Supré 7/8 Length Tights and hair bands from Sportsgirl.
A small little birthday gift from Olivia, thanks girl! *cuddle*
Haha, sofa again!!!
ReplyDeletehehe...
Wanna eat that nasi lemak lar, u made me hungry in the middle of nite lar...
Woah. You've finally tried cooking nasi lemak! Hehe. Looking awesome! Sadly I can't get much ingredients here. Sigh.
ReplyDeletewow....nasi lemak.....
ReplyDeletethe most calories food is nasi lemak....bware....wakakka
akira 思胜:
ReplyDeleteYou're really quick! Hehe, make sure u fill your stomach before visiting my blog next time =P
silverisle:
Yup, my boi misses "Nasi Lemak" too =D As for the ingredients, I just can't get "Pandan" leaves here, others are still easy to find.
名叫羊羽的路人:
LoL, I know but we could only have it once in a year =P so it's not a big deal at all...