As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
Really good to see some "live" pictures of USQ again. Kinda miss there.Really hope that I'll be returning to USQ one day, for just a visit to recollect the fond memory I had there back in 1997.Good on ya, mate! Have loads of fun while studying there. :)Let me know if you have more updates on USQ. :)
alex:Hi there, we're having great fun studying in USQ! I'll update my blog with upcoming events, trips, and activities. So, remember to come back for more ^^vThank u so much for visiting my blog.
Dear readers,Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠) xoxo,Christina
Really good to see some "live" pictures of USQ again. Kinda miss there.
ReplyDeleteReally hope that I'll be returning to USQ one day, for just a visit to recollect the fond memory I had there back in 1997.
Good on ya, mate! Have loads of fun while studying there. :)
Let me know if you have more updates on USQ. :)
alex:
ReplyDeleteHi there, we're having great fun studying in USQ! I'll update my blog with upcoming events, trips, and activities. So, remember to come back for more ^^v
Thank u so much for visiting my blog.