As we grow older, our memories fade inevitably... I wish to keep them here, just between you and me... My beautiful diary...
Friday, July 6, 2007
Going Back to Hometown
Category:
Malaysia,
Penang,
Personal and Lifestyle
Hi all, I'm going back to my hometown again later in the afternoon, could you guys sms /call me about the farewell party details like time, venue & etc? 016-4339359 I'll try to make it on time if I really could. Thanks & take care all! *muackz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wah so brave give hp number...arent you afraid of the whole world calling u?
ReplyDeletecan i join the party
Nope, not affraid at all. Cuz I'm leaving Malaysia soon, not gonna use this number when I'm back. Hehe...
ReplyDeletehi there!
ReplyDeletei have a question to ask.
how do u display ur yahoo avatar in ur page?
what is the html code u use?
thanx!