I slept too much 2day! Sleep, sleep and slept until dinner time only I woke up to take my meal. The 排骨王 coffee shop is just in front of Pekaka Square, Penang.
Hehe, the home-made salted fish tofu was so delicious! My boi loved them very much!
As soft as Japanese Tofu =D~
The outer was crispy and smelling so great!~
The outer was crispy and smelling so great!~
We used to have our dinner here last time, always.
But now already feel "normal" with the fried rice here even though they really taste good.
But now already feel "normal" with the fried rice here even though they really taste good.
P.S. I'll be away for 2 days and will be coming back on Monday night, right after I passed up my assignment. Take care y'all *huggiez*




eek.....
ReplyDeleteyour teeth mark at that tofu....
ka ka ka ka ka ka
*faints* it's not actually mine but my boi's lolz =P
ReplyDelete