Saturday, March 14, 2015

Aberdeen Harbour (香港仔) Hong Kong


Dear all who are still following and reading my blog, thanks very very much for your continual support. Thank you for sticking around with me despite the fact that I rarely update my blog as frequent anymore. For those newcomers, I'm offering you my biggest and warmest bear hug. Welcome to my life, literally =)

I seem to be having wanderlust again lately, to someplace cold and relaxing I wish. Hong Kong was chilly in the month of November but I wouldn't say it was a relaxing trip, considering the fair amount of walking involved to travel around this well-developed, fast paced country. We intended to visit "南丫島" Lamma Island at first, however, due to time constraints and lack of preparation, we chose to came to "香港仔" Aberdeen Harbour instead.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
Are we ready? Honestly, Aberdeen harbour is small enough that you shouldn't really fork out any money for a boat ride like this. We were just being casual and doing the touristy thing, that's all.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
An old man with his catch we stumbled upon.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
One of the floating restaurants, 亚添海鲜.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
Salted fishes in progress...

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
Here comes the limelight of this boat tour! Tada~ It's the majestic Jumbo Floating Restaurant (珍宝海鲜舫)!!! How unreal to finally seeing it standing right before my eyes than in Stephen Chow's "The God of Cookery".

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
We did not approach the floating restaurant as we can already smell "expensive" from far. You'll be shocked if I were to show you how unappealing the back of this floating restaurant is.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
Cruising the harbour... We went round and round and round...

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
Some boats are like home to them. There is no way I can live with drifting 24/7 above the sea, frankly speaking. I can die of seasickness =/

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
The boat tour ended in half an hour or so.
Everyone was craving for a lunch fix already by the time we reached the shore.

香港仔 Little Hong Kong
I was so close to getting my knee bit off by this big fella here. Just 1 centimeter closer and I could end up in a hospital. He doesn't look aggressive at all, does he? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...