Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Venetian Macau: Back from MIA


Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a while, a long, long while since I last updated my blog. How's life? Mine's occupied with nothing but more and more work and sleep these days. LOL. I wonder if this has become a "standard" prologue for me to start my blog post already. Well, seems like it.

I went to Macau and Hong Kong last month. Yeah, it actually took me a month to dig out this picture below taken at the Venetian Macau. So grand and splendent that place, I wish I could spend the coming Christmas holiday rotting in there. Oops, not rotting, just rolling on the hotel's bed perhaps =p

The Venetian Macao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...