Saturday, September 27, 2014

One Night in French Themed Village(法国村)


First of all, thousand apologies for not being active in the blogosphere lately. I can hear my blog screaming for an update already since my last blog post in the beginning of September.

I was diagnosed with dengue and got admitted in the hospital for one and a half week after that. Too cruel to be true huh? How can a person get dengue twice within just twelve months?!!! I know, I'm super "lucky" =x

Looking at the bright side, I've had plenty of sleep and rested my body well enough (could hardly see a red vessel in my eyes the day I discharged). My skin is so moisture now, thanks to the intravenous therapy with high sodium chloride inputs and I lost weight! Hahaha!!! All the pain and suffering were at least worth something, right? I wouldn't say it was worthwhile 'cuz there is no way on this Earth I will ever wanna endure the same painful experience for more than twice.

Anyways, let's have a look at my one night in French Themed Village. I'm sorry for the poor quality images. Wish I had a better camera with me that time.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
Funny story begins here. I lifted up my head pretending I was looking at someone / something towards that direction, and that was when a guy popped out from the windows and smiled at me as I burst out in laughter. Speaking of right timing, LOL.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
Waiting for our room to be ready. Not complaining but aren't they supposed to get it done in the afternoon? We arrived late at night with flatted tummy =/

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
Quick dinner fix in a restaurant as soon as we checked-in and washed ourselves up.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
The streets lighted up by yellow light bulb, making it filled with warmth and romance.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
A welcoming band cheering and singing at the entrance.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
You can never guess what happened next. I pressed the button and the elevator doors actually opened and scared the hell out of me! It was all dark in the elevator and I saw... no ghost =p

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
What we found most at night here are these little flying creatures. They're huge!

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
Selfie photobombed by these two guys behind me.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
A wishing well.

Colmar Tropicale (French Themed Village) Bukit Tinggi
The best of all, a king size bed to sleep through the night!!! That's all about Colmar Tropicale in Bukit Tinggi. It's basically just a place for you to have a quiet and relaxing getaway with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...