Friday, August 1, 2014

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant and Desa Anthurium Apartment


My head is as heavy as a bowling ball now. Headache, sore throat and stuffy nose please, please, go away! I don't wanna be haunted by sickness throughout the entire Hungry Ghost Month.

I kinda miss the weather up the hills already. It was unusually cold and windy on the first day of our arrival. We checked-in into our accommodation, washed up, then headed out straight for a very late lunch in Tanah Rata. My poor tummy was screaming for food =s

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾)
Note the thick clothes I was wearing. It's hard to believe that I survived 7 winters in Australia.

Look at the size of the burger meal on this plate - the restaurant's specialty! It was GIGANTIC!!! Impressive appearance but not up to scratch, unfortunately.

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾)
The stairway that leads you up to the upper floor, where Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾) is.  

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾)
Not even a single empty seat in sight. I pondered, "Is the restaurant really that famous or everyone else was just having a very late lunch like we were?"

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾)
Nasi Lemak for sissy. The chicken and potato curry looks tempting!

Cameron Highlands: Gossip Corner Restaurant (吹水湾)
My Sweet & Sour Fish Set. Yummy *thumbs up* Hotpot / Steamboat is also available here.

Cameron Highlands: Desa Anthurium Apartment
Where I spent most of the time snuggling in the blanket.

I liked how spacious and clean the 3-bedroom apartment is. Can easily fit up to 10 or more residents. The kitchen has got everything from kitchen appliances to utensils, hot water system in both of the showers, enough pillows and blankets for everyone and all other basic supplies. 

All you need to do is prepare your own hair dryer, bath towels, hair and body shampoo and whatever extra that you wish to bring along.

Cameron Highlands: Desa Anthurium Apartment
The ensuite I shared with sissy. The water system definitely needed a fix.

Cameron Highlands: Desa Anthurium Apartment
#Selfie.

Cameron Highlands: Desa Anthurium Apartment
View from balcony. Parking is really convenient.

Cameron Highlands: Night Market in Brinchang
Snack and dinner hunting at the night market in Brinchang. I heard the fried mushrooms are delish, so we bought a little bit of everything to try. Tasteless and greasy is all I can comment.

Cameron Highlands: Night Market in Brinchang
Fried orange and purple sweet potato balls. Too sticky and chewy I didn't like them.

Cameron Highlands: Night Market in Brinchang
My first time seeing fresh sea coconut! Don't you dare laughing at me =p

Cameron Highlands: Night Market in Brinchang
I've got one to taste for RM5. It's worth trying although there wasn't much of juice to sip on.  

4 comments:

  1. hi there again christina!!! haven't heard of a sea coconut.... until i saw it on your blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, you should try it out yourself one day =)

      What's your name, btw, if you don't mind telling me.

      Delete
    2. having a chance, i will or if i can visit Malaysia again. no problem.... alex here.

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...