Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bali in June: Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa


So many "first time" in my first travel trip to Bali. First parasailing and white water rafting experience, first interaction with turtles and other wild lives, I even rode flying fish and banana boat for the first time of my life!

As mentioned in my Tanjung Benoa post, the water sports cost us US $105 in total with free soft drinks, mineral waters and plain loaves of bread provided. The weather was perfectly fine for beach activities that day, sunny but not too hot. We brought what's necessary like sunscreen, sunnies, towel, clothes to change, and enough cash to pay and donate on the turtle island.

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Sunnies off, slippers off. We were told to put on life jacket, cotton gloves and leg straps which will be hooked onto the parachute when our turn comes.

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Red glove for the left and grey for the right. The command is simple. This guy in yellow shirt here will call out loud, "Penang, 用力拉, 用力拉, 用力拉..." in Mandarin Chinese, no kidding, using a megaphone with a big blue flag waving above his head.

It's so loud and funny that I think no one would really miss it. And that's the time you need to start pulling the right string as hard as you can, with both hands please if you're not Arnold Schwarzenegger =P

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Paying close attention to the instructor.

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
My friend's making his way down already. It's my turn! *heartbeat rises to 120*

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
My super excited face. I'm about to be raised into the air!!! Woohoo~

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Bet he enjoyed grabbing my ass *feeling molested*

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Watersport #2. Flying Fish. I was paired with JC.

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
LMAO!!! I figured my silly face was pretty funny, together with the messy hair and all.

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
It was excitingly fast with sea water and strong wind constantly blowing towards my face. I had no choice but to leave my eyes half-closed most of the time to avoid too much sea water getting into my eyes. They sting so badly with contact lens on.  

Bali in June: Water / Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa
Here's a picture of us on the rubber boat aka flying fish. We flew about 6 meters above the surface!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Great adventure Christina, I've experienced Scuba Diving in Indonesia too and it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda miss Bali every now and then =)

      Delete
  2. Hi, May I know what water sports company did you engage for your parasailing activities? Or did you engage a tour agency? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I can't really recall the name of the agency. We chose and paid for the package on the spot as there is only one there =)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...