Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Birthday aka Rose Valentine’s Day


Nothing big or fancy for my birthday celebration this year. Just a decent Japanese cuisine I had with siblings on the actual day of my birthday. Sis gave me a few options: Spanish, Japanese, Italian or Western and I picked Miraku Restaurant in G Hotel.

Thank you, guys. Thanks everyone of you for the greetings and birthday wishes. =)

My Birthday Celebration: Selfie
#OOTD. Mini dress with rose prints to fit the occasion that day.

Miraku Japanese Restaurant: My Birthday Celebration Dinner
We sat down on a table 5 minutes before 黄明志 aka Namewee walked in with his beanie and a face full of beard. Yup, that was definitely him.

Miraku Japanese Restaurant: My Birthday Celebration Dinner
All the yummies we filled our stomachs with.

Miraku Japanese Restaurant: My Birthday Celebration Dinner
Thank you so much sis, for the lovely birthday pressie ♥ You da best!!! #EsteeLauder #Loccitane

Miraku Japanese Restaurant: My Birthday Celebration Dinner
The gift set also comes with a pink leather shopping bag. So pinkilicious, me love!

My Birthday Celebration: Humble Beginnings
My birthday cake this year. Well, sorta.
We had it on the Mother's Day weekend along with grandparents and everyone else in the family.

My Birthday Celebration: Red Packet from Mum
Thanks my dearest mummy for the red packet ♥ xoxo

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...