Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge


Just got back from SOH (Sydney Opera House) not long ago, tired, tired. I'm all flat out after touring the city all day by foot. My gorgeous pair of new boots definitely ain't helping at all. Well, I should be thankful actually, because despite their weight, they were not hurting my feet when walking.

*Looks at the system time on desktop* Oh crap, it's 12.39 already and I still haven't taken my shower yet!!! Sorry guys, I'm gonna make this a real quick one. Shall I just skip to the pictures and let them speak for themselves? Hehe, enjoy =)

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
With Sydney Harbour Bridge behind me.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Yep, yep, that's the Sydney Opera House.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
There are also pubs, restaurants and cafes around to quench your thirst and hunger.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Veggie Patch, Backyard BBQ, Gigs, Lemonade...

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Me, myself and I #1.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Me, myself and I #2.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Me, myself and I #3.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Me, myself and I #4.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
Part of the building under construction.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
This one too. I think I'm starting to fall for the beautiful landscape of Sydney already.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
The dramatic night view of Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge
And Circular Quay. Nitez y'all!!! Just two days... two more days...

4 comments:

  1. Just bump into your post and this definitely make me wanna visit Sydney this year. The views look fantastic! Nice photography skill by the way....look forward for more exciting posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks, Billy! Sydney is lovely and definitely worth visiting =)

      Delete
    2. How long did you go there??

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...