Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner and Night View


Another month has passed by. Time is just slipping away through my fingers like sand, I realize. There's only eight weeks, exactly 55 days left of 2013. It does not feel good, awful indeed, living in a luggage that I was unsure whether to unpack or not in the past few months. But I made it through alright. Having my family and friends who have been kind and supportive to me. THANK YOU.

I take it as an opportunity and freedom to rot at home and grow mushrooms on my head do things I wanna do and go places I wanna go. Bangkok was one of the destinations on my travel list.

We went through a 23-hour exotic train ride from Butterworth, checked in into our accommodation, did some shopping and street food hunting at the Chatuchak Weekend Market before returning for a seafood buffet at the Bangkok Balcony Crystal Grill.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
All dressed up and ready for a dinner in the "sky".

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
Fresh oysters!!! They tasted absolutely gorgeous with the hot and sour dipping sauce.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
From the Japanese corner, sashimi and sushi.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
There was a variety of cuisine from entrees to desserts. I had a tough time deciding what to fit into my tiny little tummy. Simply too many choices to choose from.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
Kiddo, do not play with your food! =p

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
It's been more than 2 years since they got married. Me want a little niece please, hahaha

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
I'm considering changing my hair color back to black next year. Any thoughts?

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Rooftop Bar & Music
Rooftop Bar & Music on the 83rd floor. Imagine sipping on your favorite glass of cocktail, visually indulged by the night view of Bangkok city whilst listening to Top 40. Awesome.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
Observation Deck on the 77th floor.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Night View
Bangkok's cityscape #1.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Night View
Bangkok's cityscape #2.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: Buffet Dinner
Baiyoke Sky Hotel being the tallest hotel in Bangkok and Southeast Asia, the fourth tallest all-hotel structure in the world.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok: 360 Reolving Roof Deck
360-degree revolving roof deck on the 85th floor. It's openair. So do bring a jacket or scarf along as it's pretty chilly and windy up there when it comes to night time.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok
The skyscraper. I shall blog about day 2's tour and activities soon. Stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...