Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sushi In Paradise: Easter Sunday


Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
We had the loveliest weather pretty much everyday on the Easter long weekend except Sunday, the day we took off for Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise. Bad luck or what?! It was drizzling a little when we left home in the morning, then chased by heavy rain along the way. I did not have McBreakfast this time, teehee! *proud* Mr. Choo was kind enough to make me a ham and egg sandwich, which lasted me until we found an on-street parking space near Sushi In Paradise and eventually decided that we might as well eat-in there.

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Fish roe, the first plate I grabbed from the sushi train. I was mad hungry! xD

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Tuna sushi for Mr. Choo.

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Not much has changed since our last visit but its menus.
Sadly, no more delicious seared salmon rice and unadon (grilled eel rice) =/

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Squid and unagi sushi. His favorites.

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Lobster sushi with a dab of wasabi.

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
I've got myself a lunch set to share with Mr. Choo.
You know me, I can barely survive a day without rice, haha! #TypicalAsian

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Yummy grilled salmon in teriyaki sauce, steamed rice, miso soup and side salad (didn't like it).

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Rainbow sashimi platter with salmon, tuna and fish roe. Hanaichi's the best!

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
I had a bite on the tuna, couldn't help but feel that I was chewing on human flesh. Eek! Raw meat!!!

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
He munched the whole plate of them =.="

Easter Holiday: Sushi In Paradise
Okay, gotta crash! It's Tuesday, working day tomorrow. Nitez y'all =)

Sushi in Paradise on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...