Monday, February 4, 2013

Hanaichi: Dining with New Hair Color


Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Hello, Monday! What's up, everybody?! Do you notice any different about me today? *ahem* Anyone? *blinks eyes* It's my hair, I dyed my hair for the first time in my life!!! No kidding =)) I got them professionally done by this Korean Hair Salon down in Sunnybank yesterday. The first question asked after the hairdresser found out about me being a first timer was, "How old are you?" Hahaha~ Oh yeah, she was shocked, but I can assure you that my family (specially my mum) and friends would be open-mouth shocked when they see me.

To dye or not to dye seems more like a personal preference to me, don't you think? I've been keeping my thick, long, and healthy dark hair for long enough that I think it's time I opt for a change, a hairstyle makeover. All these while, the only one thing which kept me from doing so was my concern for the post-coloring damage. I loved my hair very much (I still do) but I convinced myself to step out of my comfort zone finally, to try out something new. Life's too short to not dye my hair once! ;p

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Okay, back to the topic. Lunch at the Hanaichi as we arrived Brisbane.

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Our usuals - salmon, scallop, soft shell crab, squid, tuna, fish roe...
Basically just anything with seafood we ordered.

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
*drools*

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Want some? Hehe~

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Mini Sashimi with tuna, salmon and scallops.

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Fresh and delish

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Mackerel. He liked them.

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Can we have the bill please? $48 the total damage =3

Hanaichi Japanese Sushi Bar and Dining Wintergarden
Here's a close-up of my new hair color under daylight. And ah, I dyed my eyebrows too if you noticed.

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...