Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Dinner with Family


Wedding Dinner with Family

My family, my boi and I attended my soon-to-be brother in law's elder brother's wedding on the 29th of last month, with the black dress and make-up borrowed from my sissy ;p

Wedding Dinner with Family

Me and my mommy.

Wedding Dinner with Family

With my lil bro who's now already taller than I am T.T

Wedding Dinner with Family

My granny.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Warm welcome at the entrance of the wedding hall.

Wedding Dinner with Family

The "ji mui" from both families.

Wedding Dinner with Family

My sissy was there to help out too.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Everything was so beautiful inside the wedding hall.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Especially the wedding dinner table for the groom- and bride-to-be.

Wedding Dinner with Family

We chose a table and sit down while waiting for the rest to come.

Wedding Dinner with Family

A family portrait with my granny, mommy, and bro.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Mr. Big and Mr. Small xD

Wedding Dinner with Family

Caughtcha!!! Drinking beer huh?!

Wedding Dinner with Family

He barely smiles in front of the camera.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Sissy and bro. Please excuse the excessive flash light above their eyes. I'm still figuring on how to play with those settings on the SB-600 AF Speedlight my boi bought recently.

Wedding Dinner with Family

After short while the dinner begun, Nick finally got the time to sit down and enjoy the wedding dinner with us.

Wedding Dinner with Family

Lastly, a glimpse on the newlyweds cutting cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...