Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in Winter


My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

We hosted a small steamboat birthday party on the night before our departure back to Malaysia, which was on the 27th of April. The bunny-ears theme was set, but only four of us girls wearing them.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

My intention was just to spend some quality time with my friends, eat, talk, laugh for hours.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

We sat along the table with a boiling hot steamboat in the centre. Let's eat up, people!

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Homemade shaved ice dessert by Cynthia, even tastier with cane sugar syrup.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Thanks my BB for the Baskin Robbin's Chocolate & Blueberry Ice-cream Cake he bought me. It was very sweet of him giving me a big hand in both the kitchen and dining room.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Yay, I had two cakes for my lunar birthday this year! Thanks Adam and Candy for chocolate cake ;)

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

My beloved girl friends.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

And boy friends. Zillion thanks to you guys and girls for all the lovely and thoughtful pressies

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Guess Bellissima Wristlet.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Flower fairy figurine.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Japanese socks.

My Lunar Birthday Celebration in April

Cream off-the-shoulder knitted top.

3 comments:

  1. Happy lunar birthday to you.

    Wish you happy everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina! Happy Lunar Birthday. Long time have not been reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Thanks CH, wish you the same too! =)

    Biopolymath:
    Hi there, thanks and it's really good to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...