Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JH's Steamboat Birthday Party


JH's Birthday Party 2011

It was hell of a busy Saturday night last week. I came home late and still managed to rush myself to my friend's birthday party before midnight.

JH's Birthday Party 2011

We were indulged with sushi and chicken nuggets, besides the sizzling hot steamboat buffet.

JH's Birthday Party 2011

Caramel cheesecake for the birthday boy was brought out soon after everyone finished their food.

JH's Birthday Party 2011

Speaking of cheesecake, I actually have "cheesecake phobia". The incident happened few years ago, on a very unforgettable afternoon. I was ran to the hospital in tears with constant vomiting and a bucket in my arms. The GP diagnosed me with food poisoning, which I strongly believe it was either caused by the cheesecake I baked that day or the swimming pool's water I accidentally gulped down my throat, and I was given a needle on my thigh. Such painful experience to remember ='[

JH's Birthday Party 2011

Since then, no cheesecake for me until don't know when.

JH's Birthday Party 2011

Me and my girl in leather jackets ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    the cake looks yummy, where did you buy it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. alexis:
    Hi Alexis, the cake is from Michel’s Patisserie, an Australian owned franchise group which only have stores and outlets in Australia, New Zealand and China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see.. I thought the shop is in Penang =.=" thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...