Friday, March 18, 2011

What's Up


Blackmore FIsh Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules

Bought 5 x Blackmore Fish Oil 1000mg 400 capsules from Coles this evening, they are for my family. Forgive me for finding out late, but I just found out that fish oil actually helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling other than Glucosamine. I have a bad left knee (due to sports injury that happened last year) which swells every time after I played badminton and it hurts a lot whenever I try to bend my knee. I tried to ice it, rub it, used knee support and even took half a year hiatus from sports... But still, it was never recovered =( Other than my bad knee, I also have this clicking sound on my left hip regardless I'm running or just walking. NoOoOo!!! My body is aging already at this age of mine *sob sob* I'm gonna have to undergo a full body check-up as soon as I get back to Malaysia for holidays.

Kiwiberry

By the way, I spotted these cute little kiwiberries which I've never seen before in my life (or maybe I had but I just couldn't remember). According to Wikipedia, kiwiberries are referred to as hardy kiwifruit, arctic kiwi, baby kiwi, dessert kiwi or cocktail kiwi and are edible, berry or grape-sized fruit similar to kiwifruit in taste and appearance, but are green or purple with smooth skin. Often sweeter than the kiwifruit, kiwiberries can be eaten whole and need not be peeled. Thin-walled, its exterior is smooth and leathery. They are not cheap though, almost $4 a pack! I shall buy one to taste one day, when the price goes down a little bit more =p

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina....thanks for your wishes...actually this is the first time ever that my friends celebrate my birthday with me..it is really a memorable birthday for me...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvonnewmy:
    Hey girl, good to know that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...