Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fulfilling Life


Another update without my face in the post?!!! Seriously, my blog has become so dull and boring ever since I started my another day time job. Tired but I'm enjoying this busy life of mine. And after work, my boi and I would spend some quality time in the kitchen preparing dinner together.

Home Cook: Sambal Chilli Eggplant

ღ Sambal Chilli Eggplant ღ
Stir fried egg plant with extremely spicy sambal chilli sauce. Hotness level: 10 /10.

Home Cook: Garlic and Pepper Chicken

ღ Garlic & Pepper Chicken ღ
With snow peas, onion, garlic, and red capsicum.

Home Cook: Bak Kut Teh

ღ Bak Kut Teh & Deep Fried Dough Sticks ღ
Loved the taste of A1 Bak Kut Teh, the packet with actual Chinese herbal but not powdered.

Home Cook: Fried Chicken Wings

ღ Fried Chicken Wings ღ
Deep fried with my favorite batter, yum =D~

4 comments:

  1. Yummy yum! You're making me hungry again although i just had my dinner 2 hours ago -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u a photographer or chef (or both) for your new job? The food looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so geng, so pandai to do home-made delicious food also!! Nice to see, must be nice to eat too~ When can i have a try huh? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. emotionalistic:
    Really?! Hehe~ They're just some simple and ordinary home-cook dishes =D

    --andy--
    Thanks Andy, but unfortunately I'm neither of both =x

    elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏:
    Hmm, when you and your wifey invite me over for dinner someday :p

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...