Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Same Old Brand New Thai Cottage


Thai Cottage Restaurant: Money Bags

It has been raining non-stop everyday, since the very first moment I landed on the Aussie land. I can't help thinking that I might have brought back the massive rain fall which is about to flood the whole Toowoomba region in no time. Last night, we had our dinner here at "Thai Cottage". It's now run by new management, and the menu has slightly changed a little I guess.

Thai Cottage Restaurant

Green tea which is best served after having those "Money Bags".

Thai Cottage Restaurant: Chicken Tom Yum

Chicken Tom Yum Soup, medium hot.

Thai Cottage Restaurant: Seafood Salad

Thai Seafood Salad, it's a different version with no mint leaves.

Thai Cottage Restaurant: Tamarind Barramundi

Fried Fish in Tamarind Sauce. Unlike any other Asian restaurants in Toowoomba, they used Barramundi instead Basa fillet to prepare this tasty fish dish, loved it!

Thai Cottage Restaurant

I asked my boy, "BB, why do I always caught you eating in front of the camera?" He helplessly replied me saying, "Cause I look more natural when I'm eating..." then he continued eating again =x

Address: 2/160 Margaret Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4659 8408

4 comments:

  1. CH Voon:
    You didn't know that? =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, those money bags look delicious! Although I think anything deep-fried looks delicious, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie:
    Haha, deep fried food are always tastier (crispy and crunchy), just make sure you don't take them too much =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...