Sunday, March 14, 2010

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon


Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

This is me holding my BB's new BB (BlackBerry Curve 8520) in my hand. He got it FREE from BlackBerry® Australia & New Zealand, one of the social circle networks on Facebook about three weeks ago. How cool is that?!

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

So, what happened to the iPhone that my BB previously owned? Who will be the most potential "successor"? That would be... ME! xD

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

Sunday is actually a very relaxing day for me, worked for a couple of hours in the morning, then went out to grab some fresh vegggies from the Sunday Market. It was drizzling a little though, when we reached there.

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

Grocery shopping in Jasmine Asian after lunch. They have the cheapest Asian groceries in town :)

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

Apollo Chocolate Layered Cake, want some? :P

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will have a relaxing Sunday next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Why not? Still busy with your new house?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...