Saturday, March 6, 2010

My New Pets Revealed


My New Pet: Gold Fishes

Ladies and gentlemen... this is my cute little pair of new pets. Yes, I've got myself gold fishes but not guinea pig! Surprise, surprise! No rewards for you since none of you got it right :P

My New Pet: Gold Fishes

I haven't come up with the names for my babies yet though, any suggestion?

My New Pet: Gold Fishes

Both of them seem pretty happy with their house and they love to stay side by side most of the time, how sweet is that!

My New Pet: Gold Fishes

But for now, I'm still worrying so much about my babies, whether or not they will get use to the new environment.... Please be strong for mama!

7 comments:

  1. it is still ok....if you choose D! no eye to see hahaha

    mmm i havent get any code from you... so cannot test

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    I know it's not easy to take care of gold fishes... is that why you said no eye to see?

    And for the code, I've already sent to the e-mail you gave me that day, how come you still haven't got it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    I think so ;) I asked the pet shop assistant and she wasn't sure about that too, LoL~

    Johnny:
    Thanks! They looked sweet together, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that the goldfish are dieing when they gulp at the surface like that... Poor fish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous:
    I didn't know... but now I know =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...