Monday, March 8, 2010

Leopard Print Fever


Leopard Print Fever

One day when my sissy and I were shopping in Gurney Plaza, I spotted this eye-catching pair of furry leopard-print earrings at Vince & Co. Outlet and immediately I made them as part of my earrings collection.

Leopard Print Fever

And yesterday, when I was shopping for some new clothes for my boi, I so happened to buy myself another leopard-print scarf from MYER since it was on 50% discount.

Leopard Print Fever

So what do you think? Is leopard prints too mature for me? I hope not :)

Leopard Print Fever

Before I go, there are two bad news that I wanna share with you. First, one of my new pets has passed away this morning and I've already buried her in my backyard. Sorry baby, it's all my fault :( Second, my left knee got injured when I was playing badminton last Friday, I can barely bend my knee now *sob sob*

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what happened to your new pet? Not used to the new environment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Yeah, most probably that's the reason she died :'(

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...