Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monday Night: Casual Dinner Gathering


Casual Dinner Gathering

Yesterday afternoon, my boi and I dropped by Kenneth's place after we did a little shopping in Grand Central (I'll share with you the items I've bought in my upcoming post, be patient k?). We hung around there for a LONG while (a few hours maybe), then only we headed off to K-Mart for some groceries together with Kenneth and the rest.

Casual Dinner Gathering

There were six of us including myself, we stayed over for a casual dinner gathering which started at around 9 something. I'm impressed that Pui and the others could come out with such lovely and delicious dishes like Tuna Veggie Salad, Chicken Lasagna, Crab Meat Omelette, and Grilled Lamb Steak with Pork Sausages and Ham within 30 to 45 minutes.

Casual Dinner Gathering

Thanks everyone for the hard work especially Pui and Kenneth for their great efforts in organizing and preparing us a wonderful dinner. *huggiez*

Casual Dinner Gathering

My boi's favorite Mixed Fruits Yogurt with mango, apple, rock melon, orange, and kiwi fruit.
He really had A LOT of them!

3 comments:

  1. Nice food,
    Pretty girls,
    Handsome boys,

    end up with happy dinner :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenneth's hairstyle makes him look innocent.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Very nice and very true indeed!~

    haan:
    LoL, he got no time to style his hair I guess :P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...