Thursday, November 26, 2009

Back to Qi'lin Restaurant


Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

I feel so tired lately, too tired to cook after working for so many hours, everyday. Hence tonight we made up our minds to dine out at Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, avoid the hassle of preparing dinner.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

A nice cup of fragrant Chrysanthemum tea, good for digestion.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

I'd glad that we ordered the right dishes, they were all delicious!!!

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

Crab Meat and Sweetcorn Soup.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

Three Cups Chicken (三杯鸡). The dish derives its name from the three cups of sauces: soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant

Steamed Scallop & Tofu with Black Bean (豆豉帶子蒸豆腐). I shall try to prepare this delicious dish by myself next time.

Address: Shop 29, Hooper Centre, 187 Hume St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4613 1233

12 comments:

  1. I feel Hungry each time I lO.Ok at the FOOD. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jre:
    Delicious food really makes people drool... hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog. im travelling to GC soon! love all your entries on GC.

    ~lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. what model of camera u use?

    all the food photos you took, look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucia:
    Hi there, I'm glad that you love them. Have fun travelling to Gold Coast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CH Voon:
    Thanks, I used iPhone to capture those photos, didn't bring the camera with me that time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like the fish are really digging your crab meat soup! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jiaren:
    LoL~ that was what I said to my boi xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. scallop and tau fu....nice ler...

    ReplyDelete
  10. vialentino:
    Hehe, I just "stole" this recipe from them xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are lovely. The restaurant sounds delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad It's Them:
    Thanks! Some of them were quite delicious, but not all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...