Sunday, November 15, 2009

After-Exam Party


After-Exam Party

After-Exam Party
Date: November 13, 2009 (Friday)
Time: 10:30pm
Venue: Cynthia's house

After-Exam Party

Here is the special menu prepared by the hostess:

Light / Finger Food
1. Chicken Wings
2. Quice
3. Curry Puffs
4. Fried Noodles (with ready sauce poured over the top)
5. Potato Chips

Desserts
6. Butter + Sugar Puff-Pastry
7. Chocolate Pancake
8. Melon Jelly
9. Sponge Cake

After-Exam Party

The Fried Noodles I had ;)

After-Exam Party

Cynthia's baby, Hippieeeeeeee!

After-Exam Party

The pretty .G.I.R.L.S.

After-Exam Party

Carrying Hippie in my arms...

After-Exam Party

With the hostress of the night. I looked weird in this photo.

After-Exam Party

Mr. Hippie being punished by his mommy.

After-Exam Party

Candles...

After-Exam Party

Some fun games we played in the lounge.

After-Exam Party

My boi with his emo face.

After-Exam Party

One final shot of Mr. Hippie before I end this post. Isn't he cute? ^^

P.S. Thanks Cynthia for the lovely food she made us. It was indeed a great party!

5 comments:

  1. nice party and food too.

    i think all of you feel really happy after EXAM! Sure a crazy night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss parties and celebrations! Looks like you're having a great time there ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Who doesn't? Hehe xD It was indeed a crazy night but I was just too tired to enjoy the games...

    emotionalistic:
    Yes, I really did ;) Why don't you organize some parties too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahsei...got after exam party sumore .... nice nice...must be lots of fun to destress after hard work of studying....

    ReplyDelete
  5. vialentino:
    Yeah, need to relax a bit after exam, everyone was so tension in the past 2 weeks...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...