Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wednesday Night Pizza Party


Pizza Party Night

I'm not talking about just any ordinary pizza but home-made pizzas. Thanks to sifu Tyler and Daniel, we get to enjoy some fresh slices of pizzas that made from scratch!

Pizza Party Night

Star-Shape Chicken Pizza (with NO capsicum, cause I really hate the smell of it).

Pizza Party Night

Although most of them were working until late night, but still they have made it to the party.
I'm so proud of you guys!

Pizza Party Night

The toppings added on the pizza, before it was ready to be sent into the hot oven.

Pizza Party Night

Rectangular Deep-Pan Chicken & Ham Pizza.

Pizza Party Night

Chocolate Mud Cake and Cherry Butter Cake that brought by two sweeties, Cynthia and Veranova.

Pizza Party Night

I sincerely wanna thank Cynthia for taking these shots for me ;)

Pizza Party Night

And it was really sweet of you guys to bring something to the party last night.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...making pizza from scratch!! 0_o How does it taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Choco Mud" cake...yummyyy. ~;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    They tasted quite good for first attempt ;)
    Hopefully I'll be able to make some nice pizza next time, all by myself...

    Jre:
    The cake was very chocolicious!!! LoL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. chun leh the pizza...the kwai lou looks leng chai ler...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. viatenino:
    The Canadian guy? Keke~ ok lor...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...