Friday, October 9, 2009

Home-Cooking: Everyday Different (家常小菜)


These are some nice and simple home-cook dishes which I've prepared recently. Although I love cooking so much but sometimes, I really have no idea what to cook as I'm doing it quite frequently. Don't you ever get bored having the same food over and over again? Well, I do. I'm still looking for new recipes, is anyone of you willing to share some with me?

Home-Cooking: Prawn Omelette

ღ Prawn Omelette ღ
It'd taste and smell great with just a little bit of spring onion (chopped into small pieces).

Home-Cooking: ABC Soup

ღ ABC Soup ღ which is also known as 罗宋汤.
It's a combination of carrots, onions, potatoes, preserved mustard (榨菜) and tomatoes (which I don't have) boiled with pork ribs / bones.

Home-Cooking: Stir Fried Green Beans with Carrots

ღ Stir Fried Green Beans with Black Bean Sauce ღ

Home-Cooking:Stir Fried Red Bbq Pork with Chinese Spinach

ღ Stir Fried Red BBQ Pork with Chinese Spinach ღ

Home-Cooking: Chinese Sausage Omelette

ღ Chinese Sausage Omelette ღ

Home-Cooking: Pork Ribs and Watercress Soup

ღ Pork Ribs and Watercress Soup ღ
I've forgotten to put in some red dates, just make sure you do.

Home-Cooking: Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs

ღ Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs ღ
Just add some sugar, cooking oil, vinegar and dark soy sauce for flavoring.

Home-Cooking: Oysters with Lemon

ღ Oysters with Lemon ღ

Home-Cooking: Stir Fried Bean Sprouts with Salty Fish

ღ Stir Fried Bean Sprouts with Salty Fish ღ
The salty fish needs to be chopped into small pieces and fried until golden brown before you start adding minced garlic, cut chillis, bean sprouts and spring onion.

4 comments:

  1. jeng ler....next time u shud open one homecook restaurant at aussie...seriously ler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vialentino:
    Aiyo, don't want ler =x
    I just enjoy cooking for my boi and my family and sometimes my friends too :P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...