Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gold Coast Trip Day 3: Surfers Paradise Beach


Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Finally, our 3 days 2 nights trip to Gold Coast has came to an end. We had seafood (heaps of them) and we had lots of fun screaming our lungs out at Dreamworld and Draculas Haunted House. Apart from that, we also went for a little gambling (but no luck at all), sang karaoke for hours (until I lose my voice), did some shopping in Harbour Town and many others. It was all about fun and more fun!!! I really wish to do this again, in the summer perhaps?

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Each time we come to this place, it makes us feel exactly like walking into a dust storm.
You'll get what I mean once you lay your feet on the white sandy beach.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Trying to capture the parachute behind me.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

I call this "Mermaid Jump" shot, too bad that my hair almost covered my whole face.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Our signatures written on the sand.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

My boi doesn't like his photo to be taken, but still I want him to be in front of the camera.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Oh my, please don't stare at my muscular legs, just leave them alone =x

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

I wanna drown myself in this incredibly blue, blue sea ;)

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Superman??? No, it's Supermen!!! LoL~

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Performing a Kung Fu shot, Hee-yak! Ka-cha!

7 comments:

  1. wah...u all really had a great fun under the hot sun there

    ReplyDelete
  2. waloayeh.. seems so hot there.. u not afraid being black de oh..

    if i sure takut become dark guy.. @@"

    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. vialentino:
    I do love the sun here, although it was hot but there was cold wind too ;)

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    Yeah, it was 12 somethin' in the afternoon and I could feel that the sun was burning my skin =x

    But don't worry, I always apply sun-block whenever we go for outdoor activities ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. U always have really impressive photos! I miss Gold Coast. Used to go there a lot when I was in USQ too :(

    Aww... I wanna go back Aussie land...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YT:
    Thanks ;) Just come back and visit us during holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Christina,
    thaks for your beautiful GoldCoast, Surfers write up. Fantastic with tons of photos. We are going there in a few days ! and my kids cannot wait to run on the beach. Cheers,
    andy

    ..do u mind if I provide a link to your goldcoast post (after we are back)

    ReplyDelete
  7. --andy--:
    Hi Andy, you're most welcome =)
    Hope you and your family have a fun and safe trip to Gold Coast. And of course, you're always welcome to backlink any of my blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...