Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Bash in September


Liho's Birthday Bash

On 22nd of September, we celebrated Liho's birthday in conjunction with Henry's and Crystal's birthdays. We've only bought pressies for Liho and Henry, as we were totally unaware that it was a birthday party of three.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Me, rubbing my eyes... I wasn't feeling well that night.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Having pizzas and KFCs together.

Liho's Birthday Bash

A little "camwhoring" in the living area.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Liho, wearing our gift to him ;)

Liho's Birthday Bash

I was smiling so sweet in this photo. Who would have known that I actually spanked my boi's butt with that newspaper roll in my hand. Haha.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Strawberry and Chocolate Cake, the same delicious cake we bought for my mommy's 45th birthday celebration here in Australia.

Liho's Birthday Bash

The lovey-dovey couple, I mean us.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Albee came in a little late as she needed to work on that day.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Lighting up the candles.

Liho's Birthday Bash

Presenting the birthday cake in the dark.

Liho's Birthday Bash

My slice of cake ;)

Liho's Birthday Bash

After the cake-cutting ceremony, we continued with mini mahjong game until late that night.

5 comments:

  1. wao!! nice gathering!

    I love the photos of cakes at night, amazing shot!

    Are you the one who taking photo or your boiboi huh? Really very pro!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i love the cake decorated using the small little card.. cute! Goood idea! i will take note on that~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. elims Chuang 光宏:
    Hi elims, it was me who always take the photos, unless I need my photo to be taken by someone else or my boi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photo capturing skill really impressive! salute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elims Chuang 光宏:
    Thanks dear, I'm hoping to be better and better ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...