Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket


Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

I did some online shopping on eBay again about 10 days ago. I have always been thinking of getting myself a nice badminton racket, as I'm quite actively involved in that particular indoor sport. And I'm glad to tell that from this point onwards, I don't have to borrow badminton racket from my friends anymore 'cause I'm officially owning one myself now! Thank you so much to those who had helped me, so sorry if I ever caused you any trouble throughout that time.

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

Level: Advance
Type: Fast / Attacking / Offensive
Flex: Stiff
Head: Square/Isometric
Weight: 3U(85.0-89.9g) / G3, 4, 5
Length: 674mm
Perimeter: 86mm
Frame: Ultra H.M. Graphite, Micro Ti, Elastic Titanium
Shaft: H.M. Graphite, Elastic Titanium
Cover: Yonex Full Cover
Grip: Yonex Racket Grip

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cool Yonex Armortec 900 Power Badminton Racket! I hope to have one like this!:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...