Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Boi's Graduation Party


Graduation Party '09

Tomyam steamboat / hotpot for tonight!!! We did groceries shopping at Clifford Gardens and Hooper Centre this afternoon to get our hands on these fresh ingredients.

Graduation Party '09

My first time preparing such a big wok of Chinese Fried Rice.

Graduation Party '09

Honey BBQ Chicken Wings, courtesy of my boi.

Graduation Party '09

Group shot (with me).

Graduation Party '09

Group shot (without me).

Graduation Party '09

Me and my boi...

Graduation Party '09

Albee and I...

Graduation Party '09

It's time to "buka puasa" now! Everyone was so hungry and dying for food.

Graduation Party '09

Playing some drinking games with music and whiskey.

Graduation Party '09

Thanks everyone for the bottled soft drinks, fruits, and others.
Also, thank you for attending this mini graduation party of my boi.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! long time no see xD

    gosh..chicken wings...it's been awhile ^^ so anyone got wasted that night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    "Thank you" on behalf of my boi ;)

    GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち:
    Thanks, Geok Kee! ^^

    EVo:
    Hihi, yeah... it's been a while since I last saw you here~
    Fortunately, no one gets wasted after taking 3/4 of the whiskey that night xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...