Sunday, August 30, 2009

Japanese Hair Bun and MeiTu Xiu Xiu(美图秀秀)


Sweetie

I have just learned how to make classic Japanese inspired hair bun from cheeserland last night and I loved the outcome so so much! It wasn't easy at all holding my hair in that position, as I got pretty lengthy and thick volume black hair. But still, I managed to do it and succeeded on my second attempt. *says bye bye to ponytail* See how happy I was?!

Note: Please bare with the low quality webcam images.

Rocker Wannabe

Attempted to be a rock star after I watched the Guess Guess Guess "我猜 我猜 我猜猜猜" episode of which 阿雅 and 蝴蝶 battling to be the queen of rock. Just click to watch if you're interested.

Dreamer

Aww, I wanna stay with my pink guitar forever and ever.

Day Dreamer

Acting emo with the colorful windmill pick I got from Toowoomba Languages and Cultural Festival.

Colorful Windmill Pick

My favorite creation of the day! Love the lomo feel ;)

Valentine's Day

Something sweet and pink-ish.

Photobucket

An animated GIF I created for my QQ homepage. If you really like what I did here, try to download Mei Tu Xiu Xiu (美图秀秀) and D-I-Y your own photos now. The photo editing software is only available for Windows based operating systems though. Enjoy and have fun!

10 comments:

  1. wah....japanese hair bun...thought is a type of bread...hahaha.

    ok ler...looks nice on u with the hair bun look on u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you and your hair again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Thank u, girl! *huggiez*

    vialentino:
    LoL, no ler xD

    Stanley:
    Yesssie!!! It's nobody else but me again :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Japanese hairstyles, I find them cute. I also find Korean hairstyles stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where u download the photo editor ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ifa !

    Hi, just click on the download Mei Tu Xiu Xiu (美图秀秀) the last second line at the bottom of this post or just click here.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...