Monday, March 2, 2009

Continuation of Master of Computing (MCOP)


Celebration Dinner

New semester has finally begun, it's my first semester taking Master of Computing (MCOP), after an 8-month hiatus from studying. That means from now on, Superwoman Christina will be fully occupied with classes, tutorials, assignments, research papers, and exams once again! Besides all these hectic schedules, still I need to work in two different places to earn my livings throughout the semesters, and also the course fees for the coming semesters, which is NOT cheap at all. I'm 101% aware that 2009 is gonna be a really tough year for me, all I hope is to get supports (mentally) and blessings from my dearest family and friends, is that too much I'm asking for?

Celebration Dinner: Cheers

Before I go, I'd like to take this opportunity to congrat my colleague, Vicky upon the granting of her PR (Permanent Residency) here in Australia. Thank you so much for the invitation to the wonderful celebration dinner last night. That's all for now, nothing is more important than having a good night sleep and attending my classes tomorrow. Bye!

P.S. I'll update you guys with the photos and videos of the Great Moscow Circus in another few days.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have my support side by side no matter what, mentally or anything that I'm capable of doing it for you. ^^ muackz !!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...